Thursday, April 9, 2009

Unexpected Blessing.....

I just wanted to share some excitement from this week!

On Tuesday I was at work when a girl that I vaguely know from another office came up to visit someone. As we were talking, she shared with me that she had just arrived from being overseas for the semester and that she would be moving to Florida in the next few weeks! She had heard through a mutual friend of ours that Benj and I were going to Jupiter and she asked about it. I was so excited when she said she would be in the Wellington area (only 20-30 minutes from us) as a nanny and Spanish teacher for a family down there! It's exciting to think that we a new friend that will be in the area!!! She was such an encouragement and said she would keep here ears and eyes open for housing opportunities for us! What a blessing to see how God is moving in our lives. Please continue to pray that He will open up doors to get an apartment soon. I was also able to share with her a little about the church plant and exchange phone numbers so that we can get in contact when Benj and I move to Jupiter. I know this may not seem like much but it is a huge blessing to know that we are already seeing God form support systems around us! Praise God for His creativity and His awesome hand in our lives.

For more updates on what Benj and I and our team are doing, you can visit our website at www.thelitters.com

No comments: