Monday, April 6, 2009

Coming to a close.....

It’s Almost Easter!!!

We are coming to the close of the semester here at Liberty and so much is about to happen! It’s exciting to see what God is doing in our lives and I just want to update you all on some upcoming things…

At the end of this week, Benj and I will be coming home for Easter break and I am so excited! After we get back to school, we will finish up the last 3 weeks of school, final exam week, then GRADUATION on May 9th! God is so good and I am so thankful that He has given me the strength to get through school!!! I’ll have two online classes to finish after graduating but those will come later in the summer :)

After graduation, I will come home to prepare for the wedding and we are hoping that Benj will be able to move some things down to Florida before coming back to Ohio! May 30th is coming quickly and I am excited that we are finishing up the final details of planning. Please be praying for Benj and I and our team as we figure out moving plans. We may have an opportunity to move things down to Florida before the wedding which Benj may do with some friends, however, we are still praying that God will show us what to do and that He will provide through it all! He is continuing to bless us with opportunities to share about our future with Discover Church and we would love to share those things with you!

We have posted some new blogs if you want to check them out at www.thelitters.com
Please email us at thelitters@gmail.com if you would like our monthly newsletters and prayer calendars.

Love and Miss you all,
Steph

No comments: