Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Only a few more weeks....

Hey Everyone!

We are just wrapping up the semester and are in our last full week of classes! I am so thankful that God has given me the strength to finish strong in school and He is providing daily!





Before Easter Benj had his Senior Worship Recital and did a wonderful job with his team! We had a great time visiting friends and family at home which was much needed as we come near to the end of the semester! This was our first time home since January and the whole weekend was great!

We also had some major blessings come our way this week! Benj and I have received a couple of financial and prayer supporters this week, Praise God! We are also preparing to share with a Sunday School class and the Connection Service at the First Wesleyan Church on May 24th! We are so excited to see how God is providing and ask that you would be praying for us as we finish school, prepare to share about the church plant, and as we prepare for the wedding. We are still looking for housing and trying to plan for moving and such. All of the planning is overwhelming at times but I feel like we are more excited than anything! I am so thankful for all of you who have been praying for us and all of the encouragement that we have receive in our preparation with Discover Church!

~Steph

Visit our website at www.thelitters.com

No comments: