Hey everyone!
I’m so sorry it’s taken so long to update you all but it’s been a crazy few weeks! The last week of February was okay, but lots of work. Then we had a free weekend and had so much fun just laying in the sun and going out to eat and watching movies! It’s was a very restful and fun weekend.
These past two weeks I have been in a class called “Dynamics of Teacher Training” in which we learned how to teach training seminars wherever we go, training teachers how to teach children! It was the best class by far but the most draining! We had two weeks of non-stop assignments, teaching practicums, and to top it all off, most of us were trying not to get sick because the flu has been going around! I really can’t wait to come home and hopefully teach some of these courses!!!
Last weekend, I had a great birthday and I want to thank you all for your emails and cards and packages! They were all so great! For my birthday, my class sang to me and gave me a brownie with a candle in it and then the girls took me horseback riding in the afternoon…and it was a blast!!! After we got back, our class had a big birthday party for everyone and then a few of the girls and I watched a movie!
These two weeks, I have really begun to see that God is giving me a desire to really teach adults and train them so that they may in turn, reach more children than I could on my own. I want to equip others so that more children can have the Gospel presented to them clearly. We aren’t doing any favors by not giving them an opportunity to clearly hear the Word of God and the work of Christ. I can’t wait to teach teachers how to present the meat of the Gospel!!! This training has opened up a whole new world of learning about how God works through His Word!!! Yay!
I love and miss you all and hope to hear from you soon!
~Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment