Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Week 3..."

2-16-08

Hello Again!

Thank you to those of you who were praying for our class last week! We were able to get through it and learn so much. This week was very busy, however, a little slower than last week. We had a lot of reading to do as well as making song visuals and object lesson visuals. I’m not liking reading so much in such a little amount of time, but it’s great material that I can go back to later. I also enjoyed learning how to make visuals properly and didn’t realize how easy it was to make my own!

This weekend will be packed with writing a 10 page defense paper and doing some more reading and trying to catch up on sleep! We are writing a paper this coming week about our defense on the ability for a young child can accept Christ as their personal Savior. I hope to share some of that when I’m finished and I would love to hear what you all think!

I hope you all are having a great week and I hope to hear from you soon!

Love and Miss You,

Steph

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Sounds fun! NOT. I am so glad you're in school and I am not. Ha. Ha. Praying for you!

Nathanael Litter said...

Hey slacker! Give me something new will ya? Hope everything is going alright. Love ya!