These are some pictures of my room and the girls t.v. lounge! I had to add some of my own decorations but it's pretty cozy! I hope to have some better pictures next weekend.....
I promise I am going to answer your email soon. I haven't forgotten about you. It's been ridiculously crazy this semester; furthermore, I've been out of the office the past couple days with a nasty touch of the flu. You're always in my prayers. Take care! Love you!
2 comments:
It looks a bit like a nursing home?! ;) Glad you're enjoying your time. We're praying for you!
I promise I am going to answer your email soon. I haven't forgotten about you. It's been ridiculously crazy this semester; furthermore, I've been out of the office the past couple days with a nasty touch of the flu. You're always in my prayers. Take care! Love you!
Post a Comment