Sorry it's been so long since the last blog! I will try to update this each week while I am away!
Christmas Break was fabulous, but I'm ready to get started again! Several were wondering why I was still home, so I am going to tell you and hopefully keep you updated through out this busy semester!
This semester I will be attending the Children's Ministry Institute in Missouri! This school is basically an internship and class time all in one. I will go to several classes through out a 12 week period and attend 1 to 2 week class sessions then move to the next level. My first class starts this coming Friday and will end the following Friday then I will begin the next course on Monday and so forth and so on. I will also being working in one of the local churches but I don't know much about that yet....
I am required to complete this training for my major and then I will go back to Liberty for another year. There I will be able to finish up all of my General Education classes and the rest of my Bible classes. I am excited for this opportunity, however, I am really missing Benj and all of my friends at Liberty. I am praying that I will have the right attitude and that I will have the strength to make the most out of these short 12 weeks! I am hoping that this will be a growing time of focus and quite time to myself!
A little About The School.....
I will have my own room with a community bathroom. The school has about 40 students at a time and is located on about 600 acres of rolling hills. There is a shopping center about 3 miles away and it is only 50 miles west of St. Louis! There are singles and families that attend this school and it should go very quickly because of the short class sessions from week to week!
I hope to hear from all of you and THANK YOU all for all of your love, support and especially your prayers!!! I love you and miss you already!
Praying for you,
Steph
Do we really become angels when we go to heaven?
10 years ago
1 comment:
You're there! Well, I really miss you- I think b/c I know you're so much farther away! Good to hear about what your schedule is like. We'll be praying for you. Call me when you get a chance to let me know how you like it. Love you! Darcy
Post a Comment