Hey Everyone!
I miss you all so much and I was sad to leave, but I was ready to get started again! This semester I’m sure will fly by! Sorry it’s taken so long to get back to some of you, internet (and time) has been limited. Dad and I had a beautiful drive here with great weather and he got back safely and also had a good drive. Thank you all for your prayers as we traveled!
Wednesday I was able to just check in and get unpacked and orientation started Thursday morning at 8am. There was a lot of information all day long but it went really well and the facilities here are very nice and almost everything is connected (keeping me out of the cold!!!). The building here is huge because of all that goes on here at headquarters. Thursday evening we were able to just relax so I was able to hang out with some new friends and get to know them better. The building has a laundry room, a library, computer room, and student lounges throughout and the dinning hall is great (the food is amazing here!!!)!
Friday was the first day of this 6 day class and we were fed a lot of information and ideas and all of them were great! I have learned so much already!!! The meals were great once again and that evening we had a “Get To Know You” night with different activities and ice cream sundaes after we finished. Because of the small class size, it is a little easier to get to know people and all of them so different, some traveling all the way from
I hope all of you are well, and I am praying for you and I appreciate all of the prayers and encouraging words that you are sending me! I love you all and can’t wait to hear from you soon!
In Training,
Steph
1 comment:
You said you don't know half of CEF and I was thinking how cool it is that you don't know the half of what God is going to do in your life (nor do any of us) But its exciting to see how God is preparing you!
Love you,
Your proud sister
Post a Comment