As we prepare for our first preview service (Oct. 25th), the weeks are going too quickly. We have less than 3 weeks before everything has to be ready to go! I want to ask if you would be praying....Pray for spiritual protection as we prepare lessons, music, sermons, etc. Pray that God would prepare the hearts of the people in this community to come to know Him. And please pray that the spiritual battle going on would not leave us discouraged, but rather excited because we know the ONE who conquers all!!!
We are so thankful for your prayers for us and supporting us in changing lives in Palm Beach County and please know that you are in our prayers as well!
Here are a few pictures from our visit to Ohio!!!
2 comments:
Steph,
I have been thinking of you guys quite often over the past few weeks. I can relate to what you mean about there being a spiritual battle in this place. Palm Beach County is a place where the majority are "well taken care of" by the world, and in turn, see no "need" to surrender all to Jesus' Lordship.
It is something that I wrestle with every single day. Let's pray that God breaks their hearts... breaks down their "kingdoms" and shows them that they NEED Him.
I know it's hard "in the mean time," but hang in there. You and Benj are called to be GREAT WARRIORS in this battle, and I am excited to see what God does through your servant hearts and faithful dedication.
I hope to see you soon!
Love,
a sister
Thank you so much Shelly for your encouragement! We are working hard, but trying to enjoy it at the same time! God is truly showing Himself so faithful and powerful in the things He is doing in us and through us!!! We would love for you to come check out our first service if you would like to! It on October 25th at the Hilton Garden Inn on PGA Blvd.
We are so thankful to be where God has called us and can't wait to see what He is already in the process of doing in the hearts of people around us!
Love you and miss you too,
Hope to see you very soon!
Post a Comment