Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hello From FLORIDA!!!

It's our spring break and I am in Florida with our Discover Church plant team! We just arrived this morning (Saturday morning), after driving through the night. I am not afraid to say that I am just exhausted but I am so thankful to finally be here to see the area! If you don't already know, Benj and I will be moving down here to Jupiter, FL to help plant a church right after graduation and getting married! We have come down here to check out housing possibilities and to simply get to know the area and maybe check out job opportunities too. Please keep us in your prayers as we spend time together as a team and as Benj and I (and the other team members) look for housing and jobs! God has already begun providing and I know that He will continue to lead the way for this new church. I am so excited to finally see where we will be starting our lives together and sharing with the people of South FL. the love of Christ!!! I hope to be blogging several times this week to keep you all updated on the things we are doing.

I suppose I can begin with today...
Today was my Birthday and I had a wonderful day overall! Benj took me out to the Cheesecake Factory and then we explored the area a little. We came back to our host's home and they had a surprise party for me :) I am so thankful for such great friends! Tomorrow we will be going to the church that our lead pastor and wife attended for years and hope to do some more exploring!

No comments: