Hello Friends and Family!
I know it has been some time since I've updated and there's so much going on this semester. Wedding plans are coming together quickly and God is providing so much! Benj and I are also preparing for our lives in ministry and God has given us an amazing opportunity that I want to finally share with you. Through much prayer and God showing His plans to us, we have joined a church plant team to help plant a new church in Jupiter, Florida called Discover Church! We are so excited about what God is doing in our lives now and we can't wait to see how God will work in preparing us to do His work in Florida. The excitement is just overwhelming and God is so good!
Benj and I want to give you the opportunity to join us in this ministry to South Florida. To check out what we are doing, check out our NEW website at www.thelitters.com We know that God has placed you in our lives and we are so thankful for the prayers, support, and encouragement that we have received from so many of you! We would not be where we are with out that kind of support and we pray that you will be blessed and be able to participate with us in continuing the journey!
I look forward to hearing from you and updating you all on upcoming wedding plans!
May God show you Himself this week,
Stephanie
thelitters.com
Do we really become angels when we go to heaven?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment