Hey Friends and Family!
I just wanted to let you all know, the first week went really well. It's great to be back to work and I think I'm going to really enjoy my classes this semester! Praise God, it looks like I will graduate and walk in May with only two classes to take online this summer! He is providing so so much!!!
Not much happened this week other than being able to get back into a routine and get settled, hang out with great friends, and be able to rest from all the traveling and unpacking! This semester will be an exciting and a busy one with all the wedding planning, school, work, much more to share with you soon!!! As far as the wedding plans go, Benj and I have registered at Kohl's and Target and will register with Bed Bath & Beyond later this week too! I hope to hear from you all soon, and be looking forward to some ministry updates coming soon!
~Steph
Do we really become angels when we go to heaven?
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment