Thursday, December 18, 2008

Home Again...

Hello Friends and Family and Merry Christmas!

Finals are finished, grades are coming in, and I am happy to be home!

Since I've been home, I've been sleeping in a little, spending time with my family and I have loved being able to watch the snow fall! I am home when I finally get to see real snow!

I hope to post some pictures of family and friends sometime this weekend, especially all my little nieces and nephews that will be here Saturday! My neices, Bella and Sophie have definitely been keeping me busy and the boys will come home this weekend! I can't wait!

Next week I will do some more wedding planning I hope and Monday all of the wonderful women in my life are coming with me to go dress shopping!!!! I would love to post pictures of that but I don't want to spoil the surprise for Benj!

Today some friends from North Carolina are coming and will spend the rest of the week with Benj and I. They came last year around Christmas time and I am so excited to have them back! I have also been making lots of jewelry and will have a Jewelry Party this Saturday if any of you would like to join us! Let me know and I send you the details!

That's everything that's going on this week and next and again, I hope to get some good pictures up here for everyone to see! I love and miss you all and pray that your Christmas Season is a great one!

~Steph

No comments: