Hey Friends and Family!
We just had our fall break here and I had such a restful and productive weekend! Just a quick note this week....
Please be praying for us all...Mid-Terms and big assignments/papers are this week! Please pray that it wouldn't be too overwhelming and that we would be able to stay focused and work hard!
Also, I posted some links on the right side of this page of most of the JEWELRY that I have made and that I am selling......pass the word, I am working on being ready for a party at home in mid-December before Christmas! I'm hoping for this one to have a little more of a selection and please let me know if you see anything you think people will like or that you like yourself and I will get to work on that!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Love and miss you all,
Steph
P.S.....here are some pictures from Joel and Lacie's Wedding!
1 comment:
Joel and Lacie's wedding....and yet no lacie...hmmmm
Post a Comment