Monday, April 28, 2008

Visiting Liberty...

4-28-08

Hey everyone!

I am at Liberty and just loving it!!! It is so good to be back and I am excited to be able to finally be able to see Benj and all of my friends here! A friend and I are apartment hunting and I have also been able to visit everyone at the office that I worked in last semester and I am excited to go back to work there next semester! I will be here a little longer and I look forward to seeing everyone at home in a couple of weeks! I am having a great time and I get to meet with future internship students tomorrow for next semester to answer any questions they may have and to better prepare them for Missouri. I hope you all are well and feel free to email to say hey! I’ll blog soon….

Blessings,

Steph

2 comments:

Darcy said...

so how did the interview go? Did you meet with your advisor? Call or email me love you!

Darcy said...

Update please?! Anything exciting at the Bridge:)?