Monday, September 24, 2007



Hey friends and family!

Sorry it's been so long, school has been flying by! I have been so busy with dorm activities, school and my new job, but it is going really well! I wish I had more time to write and I will try my hardest to write more often....so here is what has been happening here at LU!

A few weeks back, a guy in our brother dorm was in need of financial help. We decided as a brother/sister dorm to help him out as much as we could and through much praying and expecting, God miraculously provided thousands of dollars! God is at work on our campus! During the same time, we had the campus Spiritual Emphasis Week. This was kicked off by an All Night of Prayer in which the whole campus took turns praying at different times throughout the night! The evangelist Clayton King was our speaker and God moved through him in a powerful way! This was an amazing time for us to grow together as a church body! God is working on this campus and I am loving every bit of it! I hope these pictures give you an idea of what our convocation and Spiritual Emphasis Week was like.....

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Wow! Is that LU's convo center or whatever you call it? Its huge! And what do you call the red tie group? Looks like fun. Can't wait to see you!!